Inked: Don't be shy - Inktober Day 7

INKED
When I need a reminder that there are shapes on my body that I chose.

...

...

Hi!

I think I had the 7-day itch or something. It was one of those days I couldn't get the artwork to match the way I had imagined it. I must have redrawn this entire piece at least 60 times trying to get it just right even though it probably was okay the first time round. SMH. It's true that overthinking things is futile. In the entire Inktober prompt list, this was the first one that I could clearly see in my mind's eye and I think that's why I wasn't satisfied just to have it be 'okay'.

This is also the seventh piece in my perspective series and follows the inktober prompt of 'Shy' showing a woman getting a tattoo.

Materials used are:

  • Brustro Technical pen 0.05 microns and 0.3 microns
  • Homemade India Ink: How I made it is here
  • Hot pressed 300 gsm paper


Thanks again for watching!

xoxo

-----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love...? A Short Bird Animatic

Roots: Surrealism in Ink | Inktober Day 20

Also 'Hi'