Entreat: Inking a Tearful Crowd | Inktober Day 29


There will always be people who bring us together.
...


...

Hi,

This one took a while to compose and in some way, it shows that I am an amateur and still working on my techniques. Finding different faces to draw was fun though.

The official inktober prompt for day 29 was 'united' and in the current world news, it really feels like we need some people who give us hope for something greater.

...



...


Materials used:

Uni-ball eye micro UB-150 black waterproof & fade-proof
Brustro Technical Pen 0.1 microns
Homemade India Ink

I wasn't planning to use an ink wash in this piece but changed my mind halfway through. I also didn't really use construction lines for each face which, in hindsight, I know understand why people emphasize on them no matter how skilled you become. This was a good practice study and I'll revisit this concept in the future for sure.

Thanks again for watching! :)

xoxo

P.S. Please let me know in the comments below what you thought of it.

The Complete Inktober Challenge 2017 Playlist - Following the official Inktober prompt list

The Watercolor Playlist

The Perspective Matters Playlist








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roots: Surrealism in Ink | Inktober Day 20

Drawing a Mermaid from an Aerial View (get it? Ariel *nudge*)

Legacy: People Walking in One-Point Perspective | Inktober Day 22