Take a Hike!: Kawaii Illustration

Take a hike!
...

...

Salut, mes amis!

This is a quick cute illustration that started while I was doing an object study session and drew a hiking boot, which led to me draw a kitten too (because, why not). Drawing the boot at the back took longer than I thought but I'm quite happy with my color selection as well the shadows and lights I got to choose.

My only critique would be that I need to get better at drawing animals and practice drawing quicker digitally. Oh, and I used the program 'Krita' to draw this. Though there are some minor issues with this free painting program but I've found that it's far ahead of Photoshop as a paint program (yeah, I know). Maybe I'll tell you why some other time.

Let me know what you thought of this in the comments below. :)

I hope you like it.

Thanks again for watching! :)

xoxo

P.S. It went from this:



To this, so...high five!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roots: Surrealism in Ink | Inktober Day 20

Drawing a Mermaid from an Aerial View (get it? Ariel *nudge*)

Legacy: People Walking in One-Point Perspective | Inktober Day 22